Rolling thin film ovens (RTFOT)
These ovens are used for measuring the effect of heat and air on a moving film of semi-solid bituminous materials. The internal chamber is made from stainless steel, insulated with fiberglass or similar, with an external frame made from engine-turned stainless steel and a door with a centrally located window.
Special attention has been given to the safety features which conform to CE requirements.
Small Footprint – at 30″ x 30″ this RTFO oven has the smallest footprint
The Rolling thin film ovens (RTFOT) can be used as part of your Superpave performance-based testing program.
- Touch-screen display with 4.5” color control panel, including timer function, visual warnings, and digital air flow regulator
- Full conformity to temperature specifications (time to reach target temperature after switch on, target temperature adjustment after samples insertion) from the Standards
- Carousel rotation with closed-loop controlled speed
- Safety features: Automatic over-temperature switch, door switch, pilot lamp and alarm for door open with fan still running; magnetothermic switch
- High-quality stainless steel structure, internal and external
- Door with double-glazed window
- Door locking system allowing easy opening also with busy hands
The oven is supplied complete with flow meter, ASTM 13C thermometer and 8 heat resistant glass containers (64 m high x 140 mm diameter).
The oven must be connected to a compressed air source supplying 2 bar minimum presure. If not available in the laboratory we recommend to order Diphgram pump (see accessories).
- 81-PV1612 conforming to ASTM/AASHTO standards
- 81-PV1622 conforming to EN standard
- Power: 3000 W
- External dimensions: 750 x 750 x 900 mm (w x d x h)
- Weight: approx. 110 kg
|Dimensions||30 × 30 × 38 in|